CareerSource Brevard career centers offer a wide variety of services to assist you in landing your next job.
These resources are available for use in developing your career plan.
- Self-directed computer software applications which allow customers to write resumes, perform word processing, develop life skills and the ability to be employed, conduct career change, and interest testing and evaluations.
- Access to telephones and fax machines for job search purposes
- Access to computers, including printing, providing software applications including word processing, resume development, job applications and cover letter preparation
- Computers available to conduct Internet job searches
- Labor market information, including growth trends, employment projections and predictions, and average wages available in print and electronic format
- Books and other printed materials providing information on job search techniques, resume development, business correspondence, career planning and a host of related topics
- Videos and other materials from employers that act as an orientation to their workplace and their employment opportunities
career centers offer:
- Job Search Assistance
- Employment Counseling
- Resume Development
- Interview Techniques
- Labor Market Information
- Career Planning
- Skills Assessment
- GED Prep/Adult Basic Education
- Assistance with Training
- Use of Our Resources in Your Job Search
- Listing of Occupations in Demand for Brevard County and the State of Florida
- Listing of approved training vendors and programs
- Performance and cost information on training providers
- Orientation on available services accessible on a regularly scheduled basis
- (Some classes available on demand through the use of technology)
Visit one of our career centers or access the KSC schedule of the Mobile Unit.
What area are you in?
North Brevard, Central Brevard or South Brevard.
Please review the career center dress code and see our child-friendly hours.