Subscribe to one of our mailing lists and get important employment-related news delivered right to your inbox.
Have a simple question and want a quick response? Use this form.
All fields are required.
But if you are a Job Seeker, the best route is to use our Easy Connect form.
Requirements for general OJT program participation include:
- All CareerSource Brevard training programs are dependent on the eligibility of the candidate and availability of funding.
- The OJT position must be full-time (30 hours +)
- The OJT must pay a minimum of $10.00 per hour
- The OJT occupation must be in a CareerSource Brevard designated Key Industry
- The employer must apply and be approved for the OJT program prior to the trainees start date
CareerSource Brevard’s On-The-Job Training (OJT) Program assists employers with the cost of hiring and training a new employee.
The OJT Program enables employers to hire and train new employees at their place of business, while being reimbursed up to 50% of the new hire’s wages during the specified training period.
Find out more about the OJT Program here.
The process is easy and one of our Business Liaisons will help you through every step of the program!