Three CareerSource Brevard Heroes Nominated in Nonprofit Category
BREVARD COUNTY, Fla – Three CareerSource Brevard team members were nominated in the “nonprofit category” during Melbourne Regional Chamber’s Hero Appreciation Week:
- Raul Santana, Local Veteran’s Employment Representative – “Raul is consistently working with our local employers to advocate for hiring veterans. He ensures our veterans are prepared for employment.”
- Beatrice Boursiquot, Program Coordinator – “Beatrice successfully launched the RISE program for justice-involved individuals and simultaneously manages the Brevard Recovery Works program to help individuals restart their career paths”
- Peter Wynter, Local Veteran’s Employment Representative – “Peter ensures the veterans are prepared for employment by facilitating pre-employment trainings and providing an overview of community resources.”
- Glen Robinson, Disabled Veterans Outreach Program (DVOP) – “Glen is a positive, caring, and dedicated man who has honored his craft of serving our veteran community here in Brevard County.”
- Thomas Thompson, Disabled Veterans Outreach Program (DVOP) – “Thomas serves with compassion and pride for his country and is selfless in providing career guidance and job placement assistance services to those in need. He currently collaborates with businesses to advocate for the hiring of veteran jobseekers.”
Heroes were nominated by members of the community. From the Melbourne Regional Chamber: “We are honored to have such a strong community filled with passion and leadership.”
CareerSource Brevard congratulations all of the nominees for their strong commitment to the Space Coast community!
About CareerSource Brevard: CareerSource Brevard (CSB) is the area authority on workforce development, providing comprehensive services, labor market information and access to resources for businesses and job seekers. The mission of CareerSource Brevard is to facilitate and be the catalyst for workforce development services that are responsive to the employment needs of Brevard County. CareerSource Brevard, is a non-profit, regional public/private partnership under CareerSource Florida.
CareerSource Brevard is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
All voice telephone numbers on this website may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.
CareerSource Brevard is the direct service provider for various workforce programs which are fully supported by the U.S. Department of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Agriculture as part of awards totaling $15.3 million. All statements, press releases, requests for proposals, bid solicitations, public statements, social media, toolkits, resource guides, website and visual presentations are fully funded with federal money.