We are focused on the present and the future of Brevard County and on the people who live and work here.
Our Work is Business Driven and Talent Focused
- We provide workforce solutions to help keep Brevard businesses operating and thriving – whether on the climb to success, during changing economic conditions, in a merger or company restructuring.
- We are a convener of organizations, educators and businesses in a sector strategy approach to help solve the workforce challenges in Brevard County.
- We help companies find and hire qualified employees, helping to preserve a healthy community.
- We help transitioning workers find their way, open doors to new careers and help them meet the challenges of change.
- We welcome young adults into the workforce and help them gain essential workforce skills, foundation training, job experience and confidence.
- We welcome veterans home, show them career and training or retraining opportunities and help them make their way back to work.
- We assist military spouses and military families transition to work locally, and help them prepare to be successful in their next location.
- We counsel displaced workers, mature workers, assist disabled workers, meet welfare to work challenges and work to cut the red tape for those who can work and want to work.
- We help area employers successfully manage periods of downsizing, to best serve the business and its affected employees.
- We partner with others in Brevard and beyond to make certain our efforts are effective, sustainable and collaborative.
- We study the region, the state and the nation to bring best practices to Brevard County.
Contact us at 321-504-7600 or the form below to start a conversation about Brevard County and its future.