Registered apprenticeships are highly structured training programs that allow participants to:
- “Earn as they learn” from day one
- Receive on-the-job training
- Gain a real-world understanding of the job
- Earn a nationally recognized credential
- Learn from an experienced mentor
- Earn a wage that increases with their experience
Apprenticeships are expanding in Brevard across both traditional and non-traditional career fields, including information technology, advanced manufacturing, healthcare, construction, hospitality, and trade and logistics.
Go Here for a list of Registered Apprenticeships in Florida, including Brevard County.
Please note that there may be some programs that are not accepting new applicants at this time.