Registered apprenticeships are highly structured training programs that allow participants to:
- “Earn as they learn” from day one
- Receive on-the-job training
- Gain a real-world understanding of the job
- Earn a nationally recognized credential
- Learn from an experienced mentor
- Earn a wage that increases with their experience
Apprenticeships are expanding in Brevard across both traditional and non-traditional career fields, including information technology, advanced manufacturing, healthcare, construction, hospitality, and trade and logistics.
REGISTERED APPRENTICESHIP RESOURCES
Apprenticeship.gov – Web portal that connects career seekers, employers, and educators on a single, online platform, and features an Apprenticeship Finder tool.
Florida Department of Education Office of Apprenticeships – Search for more information about Apprenticeships.
Apprentice Florida – Sign up to receive information about Registered Apprenticeship in Florida.