Reemployment Assistance from the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO)
Please visit the Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) webpage Claimants – FloridaJobs.org for up-to-date information, a link to apply for benefits, and more.
Reemployment Assistance (formerly Unemployment Compensation) provides temporary wage benefits to qualified individuals who are out of work through no fault of their own.
CareerSource Brevard can provide computer, Internet, phone, and fax access so that you can apply for Reemployment Assistance benefits, claim your weeks, and search for employment or get assistance with scholarship funding to be able to secure employment within in-demand occupations.
- Reemployment Assistance Resource Guide
- Guía de Recursos de la Asistencia de Reempleo
- Gid Resous sou Asistans Reyanplwa
3 Ways to Get Help Filing Your Reemployment Assistance (RA) Claim:
- Go to floridajobs.org for the latest information.
- Call the Reemployment Assistance Hotline, 1-833-352-7759. Wait times may be long.
- Email a reemployment assistance agent.