by Cathy Musselman, Entrepreneur Coach
Do you find yourself busy but not getting anything done? Do you say “I’m an entrepreneur” but don’t have a business bringing in revenue? The reason for this could be that you are not staying on track.
Not working in a full time job with an employer gives one a sense of freedom and time. Unfortunately many of us use this free time to do anything but work on our business. We get off track. If you aren’t focused on the tasks, projects and goals of your business, you will keep yourself from going further. Making excuses and doing other things to keep busy without focus on what is needed for your business, it will suffer and so will you.
So what can you do to stay on track? Paul Cooley, Contributing Writer for SteamFeed.com, asks himself these following questions on a regular basis to help him stay on track.
- What was my greatest accomplishment last week?
- What did I not accomplish that I wanted to and why?
- What is the #1 thing I need to accomplish this coming week?
- What can I do right now to make this week less stressful?
- Am I carrying any baggage or stress from last week into this week?
- What can I do right now to prevent bad stuff from last week to carry on into this week?
- What am I avoiding that needs to get done?
- What opportunities are still on the table?
- Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
- Is there anyone that deserves a big “thank you”?
- How can I help someone else this coming week?
- What am I looking forward to in the upcoming week?
- What am I most thankful for this week?
- What obstacles got in the way from me generating more income?
- What do I need to do to destroy those obstacles?
- What can I do this week to add massive value to my tribe?
- Do I still enjoy doing what I do?
- Are these areas in my business that needs to go “bye-bye”?
- Am I on track for completing my long term goals?
- If I died next week, how would I live this week?
So is it time to Kick Your Bottom in gear and get Back on Track with your Business?