CareerSource Brevard Receives Grant Funding to Launch Non-Custodial Parent Employment Program
CareerSource Brevard has received grant funding to help non-custodial parents get career training and enter employment. If you, or someone you know, is having difficulty making child support payments, we can help.
About the Non-Custodial Parent Employment Program
CareerSource Brevard can:
- Pay for gas or bus passes to help you get to work or to get training, uniforms, job certification, and more
- Provide scholarships to pay for short-term training for jobs in healthcare, manufacturing, information technology, transportation (get your Commercial Driver’s License) and more
- Help you search for jobs, provide resume and job interview tips, and refer you to jobs
- Help you discover career paths that are a good fit and lead to better pay
- Share information on money management and budgeting
- Share the steps needed to get your driver’s license reinstated
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Custodial parent and child(ren) are residents of Florida
- Required to pay child support and are overdue or struggling to make child support payments
- Unemployed or not making enough money (underemployed)
Start a new career with better pay! Contact a career advisor today by filling out the form below, emailing [email protected], calling (321) 504-7600, or stopping by a career center near you. No appointment needed.
All assistance awarded is based on eligibility and available funding.