Hiring Hidden Talent Business Learning Event is February 24th
Discover the hiring benefits to YOU, YOUR team, and YOUR community. Meet your next best employee!
CareerSource Brevard and Florida Department of Corrections invite you to learn from the experts at this virtual business learning event, Hiring Hidden Talent, Thursday, February 24th from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- How businesses are succeeding by hiring this skilled talent and how YOUR company can too.
- How to attract, recruit and facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- The facts, stats, and myths surrounding talent with justice involvement.
- What the experts are saying about talent shortage and talent retention in Brevard.
- The many ways this employment contributes to Brevard’s healthy and safe community.
- …and more.
Tiffany Raymond, Employment Specialist, Florida Department of Corrections and Beatrice Boursiquot, Program Coordinator, CareerSource Brevard, Re-entry to Employment program (RISE)
Amberly Prykhodko, Director of Clinical and Professional Services, Florida State University, Institute for Justice Research and Development