United Way of Brevard presents Money Management and Budgeting Workshops at CareerSource Brevard career centers
Struggling to pay the bills? Can’t cope on a limited budget? Trying to achieve financial stability? Sign up for a FREE Money Management and Budgeting workshop presented by United Way of Brevard.
You’ll learn the basics of money management, budgeting, and you’ll receive a free budget planner!
Join us in-person and learn how to:
- Take control of your finances by creating a Three Step Spending Plan
- Keep track of your money
- Prioritize spending in tough times
- Find ways to reduce stress by using simple money management practices
- Use your credit by understanding how credit scores and credit reports impact your financial goals
- Manage debt and find ways to get out of debt
- Protect your money from theft and how to recover your identity from theft
- Plan for retirement
Classes are one hour and offered at a career center nearest you!
CareerSource Brevard – Titusville
Thursday, September 8th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Thursday, October 6th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Thursday, November 17th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Thursday, December 15th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Thursday, January 12, 2023, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
CareerSource Brevard – Palm Bay
Tuesday, September 6th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Tuesday, October 4th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Tuesday, November 8th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Tuesday, December 6th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
CareerSource Brevard – Rockledge
Monday, October 3rd, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Monday, November 7th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Monday, December 5th, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Monday, January 9, 2023, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Questions? Email [email protected].
Provided in partnership with: