United Way of Brevard presents Money Management and Budgeting Workshops at CareerSource Brevard career centers 2023 dates
Struggling to pay the bills? Can’t cope on a limited budget? Trying to achieve financial stability? Sign up for a FREE Money Management and Budgeting workshop presented by United Way of Brevard.
You’ll learn the basics of money management, budgeting, and you’ll receive a free budget planner!
Join us in-person and learn how to:
- Take control of your finances by creating a Three Step Spending Plan
- Keep track of your money
- Prioritize spending in tough times
- Find ways to reduce stress by using simple money management practices
- Use your credit by understanding how credit scores and credit reports impact your financial goals
- Manage debt and find ways to get out of debt
- Protect your money from theft and how to recover your identity from theft
- Plan for retirement
Classes are one hour and offered at a career center nearest you!
CareerSource Brevard – Titusville
- Thursday, April 6, 2023, 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Thursday, May 4, 2023, 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Thursday, June 8, 2023, 9:30 am to 11:00 am
CareerSource Brevard – Palm Bay
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
CareerSource Brevard – Rockledge
- Monday, April 3, 2023, 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Monday, May 1, 2023, 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- Monday, June 5, 2023, 9:30 am to 11:00 am
Questions? Email [email protected].
Provided in partnership with: