COVID-19 Community Resources
Brevard Public Schools:
- Back to School: Visit this Brevard Public Schools COVID-19 webpage for updates on back-to-school plans.
- Food Distribution: Visit this Brevard Public Schools webpage for updates on food distribution locations, hours, and instructions.
Companies offering computer and internet access:
- If you need help accessing food during the pandemic, here are some ways to find it.
Health Care Coverage:
- CareerSource Brevard is offering a series of seminars to help you learn more about your health care coverage options. Click here for the dates.
- There is healthcare coverage available for Floridians laid off due to COVID-19. Find out more here.
- For parents who have lost a job, there is low-cost and affordable health and dental insurance available for children. Find out more here.
South Brevard Sharing Center:
South Brevard Sharing Center is open Tuesdays 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Thursdays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm for drive-thru food & hygiene needs.
Space Coast Area Transit Updates:
Visit their website for route changes and updates.
Click here to read their Community Resource Guide.
Dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898211. Get connected with a trained specialist who will listen, and help connect you to valuable local resources.
Visit our COVID-19 web page for the latest information and resources.