Get hired as a Restoration Worker, Carpentry Helper, Equipment Operator, and more!
Brevard County has temporary jobs available NOW through CareerSource Brevard. Some positions provide training WHILE you get paid! No formal experience is required – participants may also qualify for training scholarships.
Sample of jobs available:
Search job numbers in EmployFlorida, to learn more!
- Restoration Service Worker / Carpentry / Canaveral National Seashore – Pay $18.83 per hour – Job Order Number 11375893
- Restoration Service Worker / Carpentry Helper / Titusville – Pay $15.50 per hour – Job Order Number 11332539
- Driver / Titusville / Aging Matters (part-time) – Pay $12.00 – Job Number 11371590
For even more job openings, search “NDWG” in the Employ Florida search bar.
- Register in Employ Florida to speed your job application(s)
- Attend one of our upcoming hiring events.
- Questions? Contact [email protected].
Jobs are funded through a special grant. Eligibility restrictions apply:
- Pass level 2 background and drug screening test
- Have a valid driver’s license & proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Receiving or have exhausted unemployment benefits or was self-employed and is now unemployed or significantly underemployed or have been unemployed for 6 weeks or more in the last 13 weeks.