Start a Life-Changing Career with FREE CNA Training
Do you wish you had a rewarding career where you could make the world a better place? Nursing is a meaningful career path with strong job growth. Seniors in nursing homes and long-term care facilities and residents of all ages right here in Brevard County need care from Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and there are jobs waiting for those with training. That’s why we are offering a unique program with scholarships for CNA training.
Why start a career as a CNA?
Nursing is a lucrative career path with job security. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, CNA employment is expected to grow by 8% from 2020 to 2030, and employment of Registered Nurses (RN) is projected to grow by 6%. This means that more jobs are being created in healthcare, with a major surge in senior care, everyday.
By starting your career as a CNA, you can earn skills and experience to progress into other nursing jobs, such as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN). Plus, you can start your career with just weeks of training!
How does the CNA training program work?
- We know that balancing work and family responsibilities can make starting a new career seem overwhelming. That’s why we’ll be with you every step of the way and will connect you to services you may need to help you succeed, such as housing and transportation assistance, child care support, career guidance, and more!*
- Once you’ve completed the CNA training program, you will be connected to rewarding jobs in the healthcare field.
- After you get a job, career advisors will work with you to help you succeed in your job, and develop career goals, and plans to reach your goals.
- After completing one year of employment as a CNA, you may be eligible for a scholarship to achieve your Registered Nurse (RN) license or pursue other free healthcare job training for other specialties such as Medical Technician, Patient Care Technician, Administrator, and more.
Your journey to a new, exciting career starts today!
Ready to get started?
- Fill out the form below
- Visit a career center nearest you
*Eligibility is based on household income and/or employment at time of application.