Struggling to pay the bills? Can’t cope on a limited budget? Trying to achieve financial stability? Sign up for a FREE Money Management and Budgeting workshop presented by United Way of Brevard.
You’ll learn the basics of money management, budgeting, and you’ll receive a free budget planner!
Join us in-person and learn how to:
- Take control of your finances by creating a Three Step Spending Plan
- Keep track of your money
- Prioritize spending in tough times
- Find ways to reduce stress by using simple money management practices
- Use your credit by understanding how credit scores and credit reports impact your financial goals
- Manage debt and find ways to get out of debt
- Protect your money from theft and how to recover your identity from theft
- Plan for retirement
Classes are one hour and offered at a career center nearest you!
CareerSource Brevard – Titusville
- Friday, November 12th, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Friday, January 14th, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
CareerSource Brevard – Palm Bay
- Tuesday, December 7th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Tuesday, January 4th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
CareerSource Brevard – Rockledge
- Thursday, December 23rd, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday, January 27th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Questions? Email [email protected].
Provided in partnership with: