United Way of Brevard presents Money Management and Budgeting Workshops at CareerSource Brevard career centers
For 2022 dates, click here.
You’ll learn the basics of money management, budgeting, and you’ll receive a free budget planner!
Join us in-person and learn how to:
- Take control of your finances by creating a Three Step Spending Plan
- Keep track of your money
- Prioritize spending in tough times
- Find ways to reduce stress by using simple money management practices
- Use your credit by understanding how credit scores and credit reports impact your financial goals
- Manage debt and find ways to get out of debt
- Protect your money from theft and how to recover your identity from theft
- Plan for retirement
Classes are one hour and offered at a career center nearest you!
CareerSource Brevard – Titusville
- Friday, November 12th, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- Friday, January 14th, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
CareerSource Brevard – Palm Bay
- Tuesday, December 7th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Tuesday, January 4th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
CareerSource Brevard – Rockledge
- Thursday, December 23rd, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday, January 27th, 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Questions? Email [email protected].
Provided in partnership with: