Business Liaison – Healthcare
Deliver workforce services that exceed business expectations.
- Business Customer Satisfaction rate for the system – Ensuring that the communities are appropriately engaging industry sectors to exceed business customer satisfaction standards. Measure - Business Survey.
- Goals of the Communities – Communicate and coordinate with Center Managers, Center Supervisor and center staff to exceed performance goals.
- Effective and timely communication – the receipt and transference of critical information about business activities and industry trends between center staff, community leaders, business, industry groups, CareerSource Brevard (CSB) committees and staff.
- Knowledge of market research tools and the trends in the industry or community.
- Staff cross-training responsibilities. Plan, coordinate, facilitate staff industry-focused training events once quarterly.
- Work Experience, Customized training, Incumbent Worker Training, and On-the-Job training contracts – the ability to engage businesses in variety of training activities that results in full expenditure of allotted funds at the local level and assist businesses with obtaining state-level funds.
- Strives to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, including internal customers, participants, and contractor customers. Identifies opportunities and recommends actions for continuous improvement in all activities.
- Local travel may be required.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Development & Planning, Training and Development, Human Resources or related field.
- Associates degree plus 2 years of directly related experience beyond the Minimum Requirements listed above.
- Minimum of two years of experience in business development, organizational planning, and development, human resource development or closely related area.
- Previous Workforce Development Experience Preferred.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ability to perform market research, monitor and analyze industry-based data to identify trends, and provide relevant reports/information with recommended action steps.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communications skills are required.
- Strong familiarity with regulatory entities and their laws, training, and guidance that apply to job posting and recruitment, employed worker training, customized training, and on-the-job training.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external partners.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of business operations.
The hiring range for this full-time, exempt position is $40,000-$48,000. Full-time employees are eligible for full benefits after an introductory period with successful job performance. Benefits include Health care coverage, dental, retirement, paid time off, and more.